"Qured puts your office calls in your pocket with "eQall"
What is eQall --- it is a Softphone Application – eQall is used to Make and Receive phone calls using the latest in VoIP Technologies
eQall is Epygi’s award-winning softphone available for Microsoft Windows and for mobile devices using Android, IOS now available. It can be installed on a desktop PC, a laptop and a smartphone and will use the internet for making, receiving and transferring VoIP calls directly from your computer. With its easy-to-use interface it functions much the same way as any Epygi supported full-featured desk phone would.
eQall is a full desk phone replacement and is intended to be used only with QX/UC PBX appliances and Epygi ecQX, the cloud-based PBX. After activating the license key, it registers as an extension to the QX/UC/ecQX system and operates like a normal PBX extension without the need for a desk SIP phone.
There is no need to worry about spending on costly hardware. All you need is a data connection from your device to the QX. Very conveniently you can take it with you should you need to move offices, work from home or while on the road.
Using eQall softphone will give users several advantages. Besides basic telephony features, they will appreciate the advanced features like instantaneous auto provisioning via a QR code, automatic connection to the proper QX interface, automatic switching between QX interfaces when the device changes from a local to public network, diverse contact directories, voice mail retrieval, call history and embedded chat tool. All incoming and outgoing call records via eQall are saved. Our roadmap calls for very cool features in future releases.
- Automatic provisioning after scanning the QR code generated on QX
- Automatic detection of the IP address for connecting to QX (LAN IP, WAN IP, external router public IP, etc.)
- “Symmetric” SIP/RTP for NAT traversal when eQall is located behind the NAT
- Using SIP proxy for connecting eQall with QX, which allows to open only selected ports for SIP on QX firewall
- Up to 8 SIP accounts registered on the same or different QX
- In-call call quality indicator
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u law, G.722, OPUS, G.729, Ilbc
- Video Codecs: H.264*